Generate extreme spin, and create chaos for your opponents, with the HEAD Extreme Tour. Endorsed by Matteo Berrettini, this racket has been upgraded with innovative Auxetic Technology for outstanding, crisp impact feel, and is ideal for tournament players looking to dictate with optimal spin and power. Along with a shaft that helps to create extra spin, the Extreme Tour has unique spin grommets which allow more string movements and a powerful trampoline effect on impact with the ball. Extreme performance has never looked so good with a fresh and daring design.
Colour : Green
- New Auxetic Technology - The Auxetic Construction shows a different and unique deformation compared to non-auxetic constructions. The internal properties of the Auxetic constructions widen when a pull force is applied and contract when squeezed. The bigger the force applied, the bigger the Auxetic reaction.
- Sound Grommets - This technology provides enhanced power via greater string movement and optimise sound and vibrations.
- Unique Spin Grommets - This allows for greater main string movement in all directions for maximising power and spin.
- Spin Shaft - The spin shaft provides optimised lateral stability, creating higher spin potential.
- Spin Pattern - 16/19 pattern maximises string snap-back for greater spin generation.
- Graphene Inside - Positioned in most of the HEAD rackets, graphene strengthens the frame, provides greater stability and optimises energy transfer from the racket to ball.
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)
|Head Size (sq. in)
|Beam Width (mm)
|Balance (+/- 5mm)
|Graphite, Graphene 360+
|Includes Racket Cover?