Exude style on and off the court in the Defiant Bounce. While you might think this shoe looks too cool to wear for serious tennis, Simona Halep stamps her seal of approval on them as this is her shoe of choice. Bounce cushioning provides ample comfort underfoot and helps provide energy into every step you take. The seamless bootee construction lends to a perfect fit and your feet are sure to feel snug and supported. The knitted upper will naturally expand with your foot offering even more comfort whether you're sprinting to cover a drop shop or grabbing an espresso before your match. This lightweight shoe is equipped with Adituff material in high wear areas while the outsole offers high levels of durability so you never need to take these shoes off. Defy the boundaries of traditional tennis shoes in this awesome option from adidas.
- Upper: Seamless bootee construction and a knitted upper which moves with your feet, reduces irritation and offers a comfortable fit.
- Midsole: Bounce technology offers all day cushioning underfoot and provides a boost in energy with every step.
- Outsole: Adiwear 6 outsole provides high-wear durability and traction for all court surfaces in a herringbone pattern.
- Weight: 11.2 ounces (US size 8.5)
- Color: Chalk Blue / Charcoal / White
Length: Slightly Long Width: Wider than Medium Arch: Medium Break-in: None Weight: 11.3 ounces (size 8.5)